Migration for Nurses
Nursing is one of the most favorable occupations available on the occupation list for skilled migration.
There are few specialisations in nursing field such as Aged Care, Critical Care and Emergency, Surgical Nurses or Registered Nurse (NEC). In general, application for Registered Nurse NEC – Not Elsewhere Classified is most straight forward to apply for skill assessment.
To work as a Nurse or to be considered for migration, you need to be registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia and meet the Board’s registration standards and requirements. You might also need to complete a skills assessment from the Australian Nurse and Midwifery Council.
Before considering to migration to Australia, following questions should be asked to yourself:
- Do you have required qualification and experience to meet the requirements of Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia? It also depends on the country where you are qualified from.
- Do you meet English language proficiency standards?
In case if you do not meet the requirements at this stage, than you might require a bridging course to fulfill the requirements
Before you apply, following things need to be considered
- Selection of right occupations
- To identify if bridging course required
- Obtaining Registration in Australia
- Obtaining a positive skill assessment from ANMAC
Our expert team can assist you at any stage. Please feel to contact the writer or email the details at email@example.com for further information.